Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Part of Elder Browning's email March 6, 2013


...The chocolate syrup was good but it didn't taste like yours always does. It also took me a sec to figure out how to make it thicker but we got it.  Iit was super fun. The Wilsons are one of my favorite families I've met out here on my mission.  They can compare with our family in fun hyperness.  They are great.

So I heard about the 58 missions splitting and I think I'm going to be a part of the Cincinnati Ohio mission this July, just a feeling I've got and that's all it might have been but we will see.

So this week has been interesting,  I'm still getting use to having a lot more responsibility with training and I'm glad I prepared as much as I did and that I was confident coming in.  It's been extremely helpful.  Elder S. is doing good and we get along pretty well.  Our senses of humor are very different.   He loves to read a lot.  We have read almost the whole D&C since he has been here.   I'm learning that missions are amazing at teaching you to get along with different types of people.  Elder W. and Elder S. are not people I would have hung out with a lot (I would have known them since I get to know everyone, just not hung out a whole lot) but I have loved every moment of being with them.  And I'm always learning to find their greatest strengths and working on them for myself.  It's been good.  

The area has been kinda dead the last week or so. Nobody wants to come out of their homes because of the weather and knocking on doors is almost always next to ineffective-but we will do it nonetheless.  I think we are going to concentrate on working with the members a lot in the next few weeks.

Love you mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment