Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kalten's Letters November 10, 2012

Dear Dad,

Thank you so much for continuously writing me.  I enjoy your letters a ot.  I'm really enjoying myself out here in Centerville.  I think I'm getting sick of pizza though, haha.  I've been keeping my shoes in great condition and using the wood things.  I need to get some sandpaper or something to make them smell good again.  I'm dying without music out here.  I hope I'm being a good missionary and I hope that you guys are feeling blessed.  Did you get that TV yet?  No?  Not feeling that blessed yet?  Alright, I'll go baptize a few more people and do more work.

I've been thinking lately of becoming a college professor or going into business as a career.  What do you think?

Love ya,

Kalten
PS.  Can't sleep.  Clowns will eat me....Can't sleep.  Clowns will eat me....Can't sleep.  Clowns will eat me....


Mommy,

I just thought you should know that I miss you and love you and I'm keeping a tally of how many letters you write me and comparing it to other missionaries.  Just kidding.

I saw a picture of you on the camera and just wanted you to know that you look pretty.  Just saying.

-Love Kalten

PS.  I picked some flowers for you. (Drawing of flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment